Rotation 9 Site Visit Summary

Site Eval Summary

For the mid-rotation site evaluation, I presented a case on a lateral neck mass that was later found out to be B-cell lymphoma. Then I was being tested for my pharm cards. My site evaluator also reviewed my procedure logs. For the final-rotation site evaluation, I received feedback from the two H&Ps that I had submitted during the mid-rotation site evaluation. My site evaluator suggested that I should not use the words “exam deferred” in the physical examination of my H&Ps because the patients would need to be fully examined they are being admitted. For example, if the patient refused a rectal or genital exam, it would be better to document it as “patient refused exam.” Then I presented a case on a patient with sickle cell pain crisis who was being admitted for pain management. After my case presentation, I was being tested for my pharm cards. I also presented an article on the safety and efficacy of Crizanlizumab for pain crisis in sickle cell disease. My site evaluator also reviewed my procedure log.